If you are unsatisfied with your smile, you may be unsure of what you can do to make improvements. There are many options to help improve your smile, but one of the best ways to quickly get a beautiful smile is with veneers. At Basin Dental, our talented team can provide you with quality veneers to give you a greater smile in no time!
A Simple Way to a Greater Smile
Veneers, which are made of a thin, yet durable porcelain shell, are permanently bonded to the surface of your teeth. If you have any of the following dental imperfections, veneers may be great for you:
- Broken, chipped, or worn down teeth.
- Irregularly shaped teeth.
- Weak or worn down teeth.
- Large gaps between teeth.
- Severely discolored teeth.
Veneers can help with many different problems, so come ask your dentist in Roy about what they can do for you.
The Benefits of Veneers
Veneers offer a number of benefits for improving your smile, including the following:
- Natural Appearance | Veneers are made to match the color and shape of your original teeth, offering a subtle, yet improved change. Veneers are also stain resistant, and very safe for your mouth and gums.
- Safe Long-Lasting Procedure | Placing dental veneers on teeth is a long-lasting way to improve your smile in shape, size, and color. To help them stay on longer, we have to remove a small amount of enamel before placing the veneers on your natural teeth.
- Uniform Improved Smile | If you’re looking to make your teeth look even and symmetrical, veneers are the best cosmetic procedure for you! They can even be made to whiten your smile to whatever natural-looking shade of white you want.
Come talk to our talented team to see how these benefits can apply to your smile.
How the Veneers Process Works
We will meet with you to help determine if veneers would be appropriate for your teeth. After this, we prepare your teeth for the procedure then send a model to our lab.
It may take a few weeks for the veneers to be ready, but we can place temporary veneers on your teeth if necessary. When the veneers are finished, we will check that they fit properly before bonding them to your teeth.
Ask How the Basin Dental Team Can Transform Your Smile With Veneers
Come see us at Basin Dental to get one step closer to getting the smile of your dreams!